I guess what I'm looking for is what do you do to make this problem happen? You mentioned a login twice in one second, but how do you do that?

-David

On Apr 27, 2007, at 2:45 PM, Krzysztof Podejma wrote:

MySQL and firefox with savet login and password
try to login twice in a one second and You will get this error in console: (Duplicate entry 'admin-10011-2007-04-27 22:43:31' for key 1))). Rolling
back transaction.

Krzysztof Podejma