Moreover the final file you are likely to change would be something like *.fo.ftl. Then you have to learn a bit about FOP I guess : http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/

Jacques

From: "Amine AZZI" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Hello,

Actually what you have seen in the url is not a file but a request path
that you must check out in the controller.xml. It's probably a url that
points to a view handled by a freemarker .ftl file or a form widget .xml
that renders pdf.

To summarize, you must check everything in
/webapp/$component_name/WEB-INF/controller.xml. where $component-name is the
same component you find in the url. it's probably accounting or ordermgr in
your case.

Regards.
Amine.