if you are speaking of the display on the screen that says warehouse
this is part of the translation scheme. as you learn more of ofbiz you
will find how to change these to say what you want.

The entities that are used are called facilities, and have not changed.
As mentioned in other responses, a Warehouse is a type of facility.

Edson Chavez sent the following on 5/29/2008 10:53 AM: