The field that turns this on and off for a store is ProductStore.autoSaveCart.

-David

On May 30, 2008, at 12:43 AM, jaki wrote:

Sorry to be resurrecting this ancient thread, but which is this flag
mentioned in the quoted post? Kindly help me here as my ofbiz seems unable
to persist a shopping cart beyond the current session

Andrew Zeneski wrote:

There is code in place currently which will persist the shopping cart
into a shopping list each time it modified. There is a flag I believe
on the product store which enables/disables this behavior. The cart
is reloaded each time the user returns based on what is currently in
that special purpose shopping list.

Andy

On Dec 7, 2005, at 8:39 AM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>