Hi Santosh,

I tried the below
<set field="parameters.view-size" from-field="parameters.VIEW_SIZE"
type="Integer" default-value="1000"/>

This didn't result in the desired. Should I be doing something different?
Sorry, I am still limited by my understanding of the framework.

Also another somewhat related question .. In the form associated with the
screen in reference I find an entry as below

<field-map field-name="noConditionFind" value="Y"/>

Thanks again
- Aray

santosh malviya-2 wrote:

> Hello ARays,
> You can also try with view-size attribute of form where you can give
> integer type value to display no. of records like 1000, it'll display
> all records based on value of view-size, without pagination.
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Santosh Malviya
> www.hotwaxmedia.com
>
> ARays wrote:
>> Fantastic! Thanks for the tips, David, Freeman.. I could get it working
>> for
>> both cases regular pagination as well as export by changing
>>
>> <set field="viewSize" from-field="parameters.VIEW_SIZE" type="Integer"
>> default-value="1000"/>

>> <set field="parameters.VIEW_SIZE_1" from-field="parameters.VIEW_SIZE"
>> type="Integer" default-value="1000"/>
>>
>> So, looks like the parameter is VIEW_SIZE_1.. Interestingly I don't see
>> this
>> used anywhere else in ofbiz. Need to dig deeper perhaps but looks like
>> the
>> <set field="viewSize" is being used at several places for pagination. So,
>> is
>> there a better way to fix it for all cases rather than changing the line
>> above (I haven't checked other cases but going to do shortly)? Sorry, I
>> am
>> still trying to get my head around how this works.
>>
>> -Aray

>> BJ Freeman wrote:
>>
>>> a work around I think is to click on the next button so then change the
>>> URL
>>> N&VIEW_SIZE_1=20&VIEW_INDEX_1=1#

>>> http://bjfreeman.elance.com