I have setup 3 internal organizations in PartyManager. Two of these internal
organizations have a relationship of "Group Member of the top level
organization (ID=10000)".

I have run sales transactions through the child/member organizations. When
running Accounting/Financial reports for the top level organization (10000)
I was expecting to see a financial rollup or consolidated accounting data
from all of its members. I was not able to see the rollup.

Does Ofbiz offer this capability? If so, did I miss something when setting
up the Parties?

Thank you,
Evangelina Bowman