Hi Vikas,

I checked out the issue
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=778406 that you referred.
Does most of what I was looking for and should be able to extend. Now looks
like this is available only in the trunk while I started with 9.04 as the
stable branch? So, I know this is going to be situational, but since I
haven't progressed much is it better to move to trunk or move the relevant
changes to 9.04. For my requirement, I just need order management and
anything essential to make it work.

Also I see a feature to show  "Item Unit Price History" but changes made to
unit price through order item edit does not seem to take effect. Is that a
bug? If it is then I would be happy to work on it and hope to pick some
ofbiz understanding.

Thanks in advance
Aray