Hello All,

I have started exploring the Promo, Section but could not find the
solution for below case.I am trying to implement the below case in
Promotions. I reckon this may have been addressed or already existent.

Case Study1:For every 2 products of Category A, get a product X free...
I tried the following Approach
Condn:X quantity of product is greater than 2, Condn Categories - All
include Subset - Y for Category A
Action:Gift with Purchase , Quantity 1 , Product X

The problem is when there are 4 products in cart of Category A, it is
still gifting only 1 quantity of Prod X.  The gift  quantity is not
increasing as per the multiples of 2...It is only giving one gift.
For 2 prods - gift 1
For 4 prods - gift 2
For 6 prods - gift 3
Gyst:How to apply the multiple of X quantity of product.

Case Study2: Apply promotions, when Category A(e.g. Jewellery)  product(s)
net weight is greater than X gms.
Any configurable options..

Also as I am new, please let me know how to track new changes and if
possible help out with solutions.

Regards,
Debabrata Panda
and any attachments. Thank you