Hi everyone,

We need to regularly bulk upload product into OFBIZ and assign it to a
category. Looking at the documentation it looks like using the Data File
Tool is the only option.

The Data File Tool is very powerful but it's also a bit generic, it
requires creating the definition file first, and to do this it seems to
require someone who understands the OFBIZ data structure thoroughly first.

Is it possible for someone who doesn't understand the OFBIZ data structure
at all to bulk import / export Products please? E.g. maybe get OFBIZ to
pre-define a CSV / XML file structure and we can just create file according
to that format?

Or maybe I am wrong? Please correct me. Thanks.

Kind Regards

Fong