  From: xxshutong
  To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
  Sent: Monday, October 07, 2013 5:18 PM
  Subject: Re: Set default value for date field in entity

  Hi Jacques,
  Thanks for your reply. I have fixed it in another way.

  Another question, I have changed the language, but the validation message are
also english, I researched for a while and found it is the JQuery validation
message. Do you know how I can change the JQuery language?

  Thanks,
  Leon.Zhou

  On Oct 7, 2013, at 11:07 PM, Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>