Nice Idea Mayank,

I started markup cleanup effort for ecommerce long time ago, I did some
cleanup, Its good idea to change ecommerce markup and used bootstrap
defined ux pattern.

It will allow us to create fancy demo ecommerce application. I think we
need to add some extra css to add bootstrap feel for form widget generated
markup for ecommrece.

+1 from my side and I'll be available for discussion and co-ordination.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
www.hotwaxsystems.com