Hi Konstantin

Then, what mechanism do you use? user or use-auth-secret?

And how do you fill applicationContext.xml file. I tried to comment use-auth-secret and static-auth-secret in turnserver.conf file. Furthermore, I leave p:turnSecret option empty in applicationContext.xml file.

But then I get following error in catalina.out and I can't get camera/audio working

ERROR 05-16 18:57:36.864 o.a.w.DefaultExceptionMapper:170 [-apr-443-exec-6] - Unexpected error occurred
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Empty key

Regards.