Thanks Jõrn, I didn't expect Spark to be faster than SQL, but just not that
slow.

We are tempted to use Spark as our hub of sources, that way we can access
throw different data sources and normalize it. Currently we are saving the
data in SQL becouse Spark latency, but the best would be execute directly
over Spark.

--
Ing. Ivaldi Andres