Struts (right now!) let's you setup a single action mapping (wild card mapping) and a single LazyDynaBean, and then you can add as many Actions and JSPs as you like (at runtime no doubt) and your changes are instantly available without ever rebooting or touching xml again.

Between that and the Spring/Hibernate/Middlegen love boat and you'll think twice about Rails.

--
James Mitchell
EdgeTech, Inc.