With a custom flow controller you can avoid the need for a CasMultiplier as
the final component ... it could be just an annotator that accumulates the
results from each of the child CASes and put them in the input CAS when it
arrives, and the flow controller could be designed to send the input CAS
straight to the final component. So in a 3-component aggregate of CM+AE+CC
the input CAS would skip the AE and the child CASes would be dropped after
the AE+CC so only the filled-out input CAS would exit.

~Burn