Hi Erik,

On 03/02/14 10:32, Erik Fäßler wrote:

Then however I got kind of stuck: I just thought I would use the PEAR
descriptor as the CollectionReader of my CPE. This does not seem to work. But
if I don’t use the PEAR descriptor, I would have to set the CLASSPATH for the
PEAR components manually by sourcing the setenv.txt. I just can’t believe
that’s the way to go, isn’t there an easier, more integrated way to use a
CollectionReader in a PEAR?

We used to work with PEARs and were not able to use them directly for CollectionReaders. The PEAR descriptors work fine for AEs and CasConsumers, but we found no way around putting the CRs on the classpath and using the "normal" descriptors.

Best,
Jens