Any thoughts on this? The code to reproduce the issue is pretty
straightforward:

                ActiveMQTopic topic = new ActiveMQTopic("test");
                PooledConnectionFactory pcf = new PooledConnectionFactory();
                pcf.setConnectionFactory(new
ActiveMQConnectionFactory("vm://test"));

                TopicConnection conn = (TopicConnection)pcf.createConnection();
                TopicSession session = conn.createTopicSession(false,
Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
                TopicPublisher publisher = session.createPublisher(topic);
                publisher.publish(session.createMessage());

This results in an UnsupportedOperationException ("A
destination must be specified."). The destination is specified in the
constructor of
Am I doing something wrong here? Passing the destination to the publish()
method does work, but is not an option for me since the actual publishing
code is inside of Spring's JmsTemplate class which doesn't use that idiom.