Hi
        I followed the steps given in
http://devzone.logicblaze.com/site/integrating-apache-activemq-with-jboss.html
to integrate ActiveMQ with JBoss.I wanted the AdminObject(Queue in my case)
created using activemq-ds.xml file to be persistent. I saw the posts on this
forum and i learnt that i should set persistent="true" in the <broker/> of
broker-config.xml. That was the only change made and even now the queue
being created is just a non-persistent one .Is there any other change
required needed to create a persistent queue.If yes , please reply with the
exact change needed to create a persistent queue.

Thanks in advance

Karthik