We got OutOfMemory errors on both the broker and client after
sending/receiving 600K messages to persistent queues with transactions.  The
memory graph below shows the heap usage of the broker growing gradually.
Max heap size is 512MB.  UsageManager is also at 512MB (will that cause a
problem?  should it be less than the max heap size?).  When JMS transaction
is turned off, the heap usage never exceeds 10MB and we do not run out of
memory.  There is no backlog in the queues so it should not be a fast
producer, slow consumer issue.  Are there any known issues of memory leaks
in ActiveMQ with transacted messages?

Details:
- ActiveMQ 4.1.1 SNAPSHOT
- Kaha