Hello...

I am using ActiveMQ 4.1.1 with Spring 2.0 and JDK6. I have a network of two
brokers
deployed as follows:

     HostA:
          transportConnectorURIs = tcp://localhost:61616
          networkConnectorURIs = tcp://HostB:61616
          Number of JMS Clients = 1

    HostB:
           transportConnectorURIs = tcp://localhost:61616
           networkConnectorURIs = tcp://HostA:61616
           Number of JMS Clients = 1

I statically (in the configuration) a Topic ("com.foo.MyTopic")
on both the brokers. When client on HostA publishes
a message, broker on HostA receives it but is never seen
on the broker on HostB (and vice versa).

Enabling the following debugs yields no information:
    log4j.logger.org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService=DEBUG, rootLogger

Given below is my broker configuration on HostA:

        <bean id="broker"
                class="org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService">
          <property name="transportConnectorURIs">
             <value>tcp://localhost:61616</value>
          </property>

          <property name="networkConnectorURIs">
             <value>static:(tcp://HostB:61616)</value>
          </property>
        </bean>

        <bean id="destination"
                class="org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQTopic">
                <constructor-arg>
                        <value>com.foo.MyTopic</value>
                </constructor-arg>
        </bean>

        <!-- JMS ConnectionFactory to use -->
        <bean id="jmsFactory"
                class="org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory"
                depends-on="broker">

                <property name="brokerURL">
                        <value>tcp://localhost:61616</value>
                </property>
        </bean>

Does anything in this stand out as something that could be causing the
messages to be not forwarded across the brokers?

The default value of networkTTL is 1 (per the documentation); does this mean
that messages will not cross more than one broker? Could that be causing the
problem above?

Any help appreciated,

Tx,

/U