This is not a right problem a right problem because i already faced this
problem so i was aware of that.
I assumed that cms was bundled with activemq-cpp, but i wanted the
documentation of the api associated. On the web site, it's said that we can
generate a doxygen doc, but when tried 'make doxygen run' it's said that the
target doesn't exeist.