Hello Active MQ users/developers ,
                      Our application is currently using Actiive MQ
4.1.1 version.   We have an embedded broker  in Tomcat 5.5 , without
persistence , durable subscribers and Topic publishers , with a time to
live of 5 minutes for the messages. I have observed that messages when
not consumed remain even after 5 minutes. This is know bug AMQ-1112. In
the JIRA bug tracking tool it is specified that this bug  is fixed in
5.0.0 snap shot. If  I upgrade to  5.0.0  snap shot ,  will I  get the
needed functionality  without any major issues in  the usage of (durable
susbcribers , topic publishers , no persistence, embedded broker ).

Please let me know.  Our application will go into production in
beginning of next month.

Also what is the difference between a  release version and  a snap shot
version ?? is release version more stable ?
When is the 5.0.0 release version scheduled ?

thank you,
Suchitha