If I use failover url without wireformat parameters it is working fine and
reconnecting on server restart.
If I use failover url with wireformat parameters then it is not
reconnecting.
Whenever I stoped the server it automatically comming out without giving any
exception
here is my code, can any one suggest what changes I needed to make for
failover url to work with parameters?

try
        {
ActiveMQConnectionFactory(new URI("failover://(" +
ActiveMQConnection.DEFAULT_BROKER_URL
+"?wireFormat.cacheEnabled=false&wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0&wireFormat.tightEncodingEnabled=true)?maxReconnectDelay=1000"));
            connectionFactory.setCopyMessageOnSend(false);
            connectionFactory.setUseCompression(true);

            connection = connectionFactory.createConnection();
            if (clientId != null && clientId.length()>0 &&
!"null".equals(clientId) ) {
                connection.setClientID(clientId);
            }
            connection.start();
            Session session = connection.createSession(true,
Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
            Queue queue = session.createQueue("productfeed.productEvents");
            MessageConsumer consumer = session.createConsumer(queue);
            consumer.setMessageListener(new ProductEventsListener(session));
        }
        catch(JMSException e)
        {
            logger.error(e, e);
        }
        catch (Exception e) {
                logger.error("error is " + e, e);
            }

here I am getting message on ProductEventsListener implements MessageListner
on onMessage(message) method