Hello gentlemen.

Is there any possibility to turn off creating (and starting) of embedded
Active MQ broker in case connection string passing to ConnectionFactory
starts with "vm://"?
The desired behavior is exception informing that connection could not be
created (provided no brokers were started programmatically within current
virtual machine).
The reasons of why this behavior is desired for us is the fact that we use
specific xml configuration.  Embedded Active MQ JMS Server is started by our
java application that configures it.
But we don't want specifying of  "vm://*" in connection string lead to
starting of ActiveMQ with default or other configuration.
Are there any properties or parameters of ActiveMQConnectionFactory allowing
turning off this feature?

Thank you