Hi,
    I'm using ActiveMq from 2 weeks, when I'm running ant embedBroker in
activemq/examples folder, the activemq server is starting. but I'm unable to
close activemq server. I closed console in Eclipse. But activemq server is
running. All the examples in example folder are running. But
http://localhost:8161/admin is not starting.
    From console when I'm running
   cd [activemq_install_dir] /bin activemq
it is giving the following error:
Unable to access jarfile D:\apache-activemq-5.0.0\bin\../bin/run.jar

Can anyone say me how can i shutdown ActiveMQ server and start from command
promt. I':-(m using windows 2000