given what I have said below, I am wondering if the following will work

The JMS client connects to the broker with the following conenction URI
(without async send parameter)

failover:(tcp://localhost:61616?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=-1)

In the code when I create the connection I set the async send to be true
using the setUseAsyncSend() API? Or will this parameter be ignored if the
transport is failover?