Running 5.1.0.

We have a single queue running around 1M messages per day (and some other much
smaller ones).  We're using persistance simply so if a consumer fails, we can
restart ActiveMQ without losing the queued messages.  However, nothing is
durable.  Once the message is processed, its gone.

The journal is correctly being deleted, but it appears
kr-store/index-queue-data is growing regardless of the journal size.

I've observed failures in the past when the message count reaches 30M or so,
and I'm wondering if this is part of the reason.  What can I do about this
unbounded index file growth?

Thanks,
Dylan