Hi all,

some body know that this bug already fixed? JMS bridge works correctly with wildcards.

cheers,
Minh Tu.

Travis Endersby schrieb:
apache-activemq-5.1.0

On Aug 1, 2008, at 1:46 AM, Rob Davies wrote:

that's an odd one - which version are you using?

cheers,

Rob

On 31 Jul 2008, at 18:00, Travis Endersby wrote:

Hi Folks,

I am looking to bridge many queues, such as "com.blah.foo" , "com.blah.bar", "com.blah.nOtherThings" between some jms servers.

This is working great with the below type of set up, in that all messages get accross ...Yet they lose their actual topic/queue name and come in as the actual wildcard queue itself).

ie; how do I make sure that "com.blah.in.foo" comes across as "com.blah.in.foo" instead of "com.blah.in.<"

Thanks in advance
Trav

     <jmsBridgeConnectors>
<jmsQueueConnector outboundQueueConnectionFactory="#remoteFactory">
             <inboundQueueBridges>
<inboundQueueBridge inboundQueueName="com.blah.in.>" / >
             </inboundQueueBridges>
             <outboundQueueBridges>
<outboundQueueBridge outboundQueueName="com.blah.outbound.*" />
             </outboundQueueBridges>
         </jmsQueueConnector>
     </jmsBridgeConnectors>