Great!  thx!

On 19 Aug 2008, at 13:37, Nicolas Mervaillie wrote:

Hi all,

For a test case, see http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1820

cheers

Nicolas

2008/8/18 Rob Davies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Yes - this is bizarre - and what you are seeing is not by design
Could you submit a test case ?

cheers,

Rob

Rob Davies
http://rajdavies.blogspot.com/

On 18 Aug 2008, at 02:13, AD wrote:

It doesnt seem that this comment from the site is in the context of a
failover, only that if a master cant contact a slave, it wont process messages. In a cluster setup this seems quite bizarre that the system
would
stop responding if the passive node was down.

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 8:04 AM, Hiram Chirino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]