I contacted the guy who is listed as the project admin on rubyforge. He says
he doesn't maintain it anymore, and the code actually lives at
stomp.codehaus.org. I posted on their forum, and so far got no reply. The
last post on stomp-dev is from May 11. Does anybody actually maintain that
code anymore?

Eugene