Hi there

Have been integrating ActiveMQ CPP client into our project, and I now have a
question.
For example: if we do 10 producer->send then each send seems to be blocking,
so
1) send
2) wait for ack?
3) goto 1
with a latency of 100ms, 10 sends take 1 second.
I am looking for nonblocking send, so 10 sends will return immediately, and
the application
can go on. The reply from the sends might come in at later time.

We have been reading here:
http://activemq.apache.org/configuring-activemq-cpp.html
and tried the useAsyncSend=true, but it makes no difference.

Are we configuring wrong? or is async send not ready yet for cpp or ?

thanx,
Søren