Yes please - submit the test case - and when attaching it to the jira issue - click the grant to apache check box

thanks,

Rob
On 7 Oct 2008, at 22:36, xnbuslynsobm wrote:

Hiram Chirino wrote:

I opened issue https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1889
and have committed a fix.  Thanks for the report.. Still looking
forward for your test case contribution so that the test suite can
catch this error in the future.

Sorry for the late reply. Sure, you have my permission to do whatever you want with the test case I submitted. Do you need me to submit this as a
traditional JUnit test case?

(This is Aaron Pieper. I have created a new account because Nabble won't
e-mail me my password.)

- Aaron