I have a few questions about the current ActiveMQ release:

1) I see a few links on this forum and on the ActiveMQ website that refer to
the 5.3.0 Snapshot, but none of them pointed to any downloadable files. Is
there any packaged version of 5.3.0 or is the only way to get it to pull
from the source repository and run the build script?

2) Will there be a 5.2.x maintenance release, or will the current trunk
eventually get rolled out as 5.3.0 ?

We have frequent problems with "stuck" messages in production (active
consumers, prefetch 1, dozens of messages on queue but no dispatching takes
place).  I've tried a number of workarounds and sadly we have settled on a
cron job to cycle ActiveMQ daily since this fixes the problem.

I'm *really* hoping that a future release makes our restart hack
unnecessary.