I'll also express strong interest in AMQP and I'll take the liberty of saying
that most people using stomp for cross platform integration with ActiveMQ
should be expressing interest. With the influx of enterprise apps being
written in dynamic languages, AMQP offers high end messaging features in a
platform agnostic way.

I would also caution against assuming that the people who want AMQP for
messaging are likely to seek you out to express that interest. If I'm a ruby
on rails or a django shop and I figure out I need a messaging solution for
cross platform integration, I'll soon have an interest in AMQP.  When I look
for implementations I'll find RabbitMQ or Redhat Messaging, or AMQP in
Fedora 10 and never think about ActiveMQ.

In fact, if you don't support AMQP that will be a talking point against
deploying ActiveMQ in an IT environment where ruby or python apps exist.
I've already had that happen at my company and I've played down AMQP as
still in development, not quite fully baked, but now with Fedora 10 touting
AMQP as a major new feature, that argument's lifespan is ending and people
are becoming more aware of it.