We are getting this behavior as well, on the latest FUSE message broker
5.5.0.2. We let a queue fill up with about 10k messages (each of size
approximately 1k), and spin up 16 threads across 2 machines and get many
dozens of duplicate messages coming over. If we lower the number of threads
to one on each machine we still see duplicates. Once the queue empties out
however, and we are able to keep pace, things seem to work relatively
normally with a duplicate still appearing every several hours or so.