yes my client is connected... and it only receive message (it's a jms
listener).
can you tell me what options I must set to enable the log level in the
activemq client ?

Some netstat

Before killing :

tcp6       0      0 *:61611                 *:*                     LISTEN
18673/java
tcp6       0      0 localhost:35073         localhost:61611
ESTABLISHED18727/java
tcp6       0      0 localhost:61611         localhost:35073
ESTABLISHED18673/java

After killing :

tcp6       0      0 localhost:61611         localhost:35073
TIME_WAIT  -

The listener is alway running and no exception is raised...