hi, all,
Can someone explain how the DequeueCount, DispatchCount, EnqueueCount,
InflightCount and QueueSize change in the following scenario?

1.I have a network of 4 brokers, all bridged using default multicast
2.I have a publisher publishing 1000 message to broker 2 on a VirtualTopic
3.I have a consumer of the VirtualTopic on broker 1, after it received about
100 msgs, i kill it by quitting the java process
4. I make the consumer of the virtualtopic connect to broker 3, it receives
the rest of the messages i need to receive

But the DequeueCount, DispatchCount, EnqueueCount, InflightCount and
QueueSize shows really odd numbers. broker 3 end up with a QueueSize>0 but
using browseAsTable, there is no message. broker 1 has DispatchCount >
(EnqueueCount=DequeueCount)

Please advise. Thank you.