I am using ActiveMQ 5.2.0 on Windows 2003 Server.
Out of the box config.
If a client to a topic disconnects, due to failure, or in my case,
re-deployment of a BPEL process, it cannot re-connect as ActiveMQ says that
it is still connected.

I tried 5.3.snapshot (as at 18-May-2009) but that bought a whole slew of new
problems, including which interfaces it listens on and trying to establish
connections with itself if I attempt to force particular interfaces - at
least 5.2.0 works, except for this reconnection point.

How can I work around this? Can I?

...Lyall