Hello,
I am having a weird problem on new winXp desktop. i dont think it's ActiveMQ
issue, but it happens only only within it's context.
I am using 5.2; i have a listener that connects to a queue on remote broker;
every minute i get an exception from that listener

javax.jms.JMSException: java.io.EOFException
        at
org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:46)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.onAsyncException(ActiveMQConnection.java:1519)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.onException(ActiveMQConnection.java:1535)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onException(TransportFilter.java:96)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.onException(ResponseCorrelator.java:114)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onException(TransportFilter.java:96)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onException(TransportFilter.java:96)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.onException(WireFormatNegotiator.java:147)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.onException(InactivityMonitor.java:150)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.onException(TransportSupport.java:97)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:150)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by: java.io.EOFException
        at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:358)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:267)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.readCommand(TcpTransport.java:156)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:136)
        ... 1 more

it has no problem reconnecting. Same code runs fine on this desktop when
broker runs locally; same code runs fine from another box connecting to
remote broker. My hunch is that there is some sort of time out/idle
threshhold which kicks in every minute that forces connection to close which
is specific to desktop.  Any clues where should i look for it or debugging
tips would be appreciated.