From: Gary Tully [mailto:gary.tu...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 2:47 AM
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: javax.jms.JMSException: java.io.EOFException every minute

There is an inactivity timeout that defaults to 30 seconds, have a look at
the detail of
http://activemq.apache.org/slow-networks-drop-large-messages.html for
information on how to configure it.

Also, enable full logging for the broker :
http://activemq.apache.org/how-can-i-enable-detailed-logging.html