guptaviv wrote:

> Is there any solution/workaround to this issue. Please let me know if
> anyone has thoughts/advices on this.

I want to clarify my earlier remark.  I'm not claiming ActiveMQ broker is
the root cause for the stuck messages. We are using Spring.NET and NMS too,
so our scenario is a bit off the beaten path. I tried to dissect the problem
but it was not clear at all which layer was responsible because I am not
familiar enough with the code to make sense of the log and trace files.