Try setting dynamicOnly to 'true'. Doing so should preclude the brokers from
forwarding messages to other brokers that do not have active consumers for
the target queue.

For example, when a producer on serverA sends a message to
"queue.for.server.a", that message will never get forwarded to serverB,
because there are no active consumers on serverB for "queue.for.server.a".
If a producer on serverB sends a message to "queue.for.server.a", that
message will get forwarded to serverA.

Joe
http://www.ttmsolutions.com