Hello.  We are stress testing ActiveMQ 5.2 using NMS for .NET
producers/consumers.  We are sending 200,000 messages through our system and
we ran into the error "Async error occurred" shortened for brevity.  Log
file is attached.  It seems this error keeps reoccuring after the first one
and fills the wrapper.log file to 29GB before disk space fills up and broker
stops working.  We are running the broker in a windows service on Windows
Server 2008.

Can anyone take a look at the log file and provide me input into what the
problem is?  Or some suggestions on modifying our activemq.xml
configuration.  I'm thinking of setting our prefetch higher than 5 for our
consumers.  With the thought this will reduce network activity between the
broker and consumers.

a log with a snippet of the exceptions and activemq.xml attached.

Thoughts?

http://www.nabble.com/file/p25474605/activemq.xml activemq.xml
http://www.nabble.com/file/p25474605/LogSnippet.txt LogSnippet.txt