James.Strachan wrote:

> It would be pretty easy to create an RV component for Camel
> http://camel.apache.org/components.html
>
> then you could easily bridge from RV to ActiveMQ and vice versa, with
> content based routing, transformations etc.
> http://camel.apache.org/enterprise-integration-patterns.html
>
> more details on using Camel enterprise integration patterns inside
> ActiveMQ here...
> http://activemq.apache.org/enterprise-integration-patterns.html

What I am trying to achieve, is to get my already existing JMS client to
talk to another already existing Tibco RV client. I hoped that ActiveMQ
might support this bridging out of the box but it seems this is not the case
:-(

I have never worked with Camel and therefore I have no clue about the amount
of work involved in building an RV component...could anyone elaborate on
this?