when consuming a large of messages,the method:asyncWakeup() is invoked
crazily,so the executor
has a great deal of  runnable that callback Queue.iterate(), but
Queue.iterate() is much slower than the increasing of runnable in the
executor. this result in OOM.

avoid to invoke the method:asyncWakeup()  frequently???