Hi,

I have BrokerFilter that tries to set message property filter in the broker
filter (so to prevent malice clients from setting bad property.) However, I
tried to set the properties in the send(), preProcessDispatch(),
messageDelivered() methods, but none of the properties are passed to the
consumer side. I prints out the value before I called super.send(), I can
see the values are set; but on the consumer side, they are still missing.

I could just have the sender set the properties and I check the values and
reject those incorrect ones, but as there are many codes that create and
sends out messages, it is hard to guarantee all of them are stamped by the
sender.

What's correct way to force a property into the message from the broker
filter?

Thanks!