Hello,

I'm currently evaluating NMS / ActiveMQ, and some questions arised.

- Does NMS support all features of ActiveMQ?

- Does NMS support local outgoing queues (so my application does not block
when the broker is not available)? For Java ActiveMQ, I think this could be
emulated using a local broker and the vm: scheme, but I did not find any
information about such a setup on NMS.

- Does NMS work on the .NET compact framework and/or Mono?

- The svn link to the C# stomp client on http://stomp.codehaus.org/DotNet
seems broken (I get on an error page which allows me browsing, but no svn
checkout), do you have the correct link?

Thanks a lot,
Markus