Hi.

I am new to AMQ. The example using the EmbeddedBroker, TopicPublisher, and
TopicListener is working out of the box.

I decided to try the UDP transport by changing

private String url = "tcp://localhost:61616"; to private String url =
"udp://localhost:8123";

in the publisher and listener, and changing

broker.addConnector("tcp://localhost:61616"); to
broker.addConnector("udp://localhost:8123");

in the EmbeddedBroker.

The broker fires up as expected. but the publisher and subscriber hang... no
output what so ever.

What am I doing wrong?