hallo ActiceMQ users,

First of all I have to state, that I am completely inexperienced in
communicating with open source communities and I apologize for any
misbehavior, this request could be for you. If it ist, please let me know.

We are a software company in Austria and we are looking for a consultancy,
who can consult an architect of a customer of us, who plans to use Apache
Active MQ and Apache Camel.

As we have no deeper experience in those frameworks, we look for an expert –
consultant, who is able to discuss with the customer’s architect the initial
architecture and prototype he built and give guidance.

Of course the best option would be to do that onsite in Vienna, but it is
also an Option to do that offsite and via telco, email & videoconf.

I found out, that probably you could be the right person to provide that
support. That’s why I dare to ask you ….

Of course that consultancy will be payed and of course I need to know what
your expectations are.

We assume it would need an effort of 1-3 person days.

We would be glad getting your response!

greetings from snowy Vienna
hannes