Just a little update, sorry for the consecutive emails.
Apparently sometimes we got the logs cited previously. In those cases, the
connection and subscription seem to work afterwards.
Problem comes that sometimes we got some "correlation problems"
1/26/2010 6:42:39 AM Debug:
[Dummy.Framework.Notification.ActiveMQ.Tools.ActiveMQTracer.Warn] [6]
ActiveMQ.NMS.Warning:
Transport failed to tcp://localhost:61616/, attempting to automatically
reconnect due to: Unable to read beyond the end of the stream. 0
1/26/2010 6:42:39 AM Debug:
[Dummy.Framework.Notification.ActiveMQ.Tools.ActiveMQTracer.Debug]
[26] ActiveMQ.NMS.Debug:
Attempting connect to: tcp://localhost:61616/ 0
1/26/2010 6:42:39 AM Debug:
[Dummy.Framework.Notification.ActiveMQ.Tools.ActiveMQTracer.Debug] [6]
ActiveMQ.NMS.Debug:
Transport has been Interrupted. 0
1/26/2010 6:42:39 AM Debug:
[Dummy.Framework.Notification.ActiveMQ.Tools.ActiveMQTracer.Debug]
[26] ActiveMQ.NMS.Debug:
Attempting connect to: tcp://localhost:61616/ 0
1/26/2010 6:42:39 AM Debug:
[Dummy.Framework.Notification.ActiveMQ.Tools.ActiveMQTracer.Debug]
[26] ActiveMQ.NMS.Debug:
Opening socket to: localhost on port: 61616 0
1/26/2010 6:42:39 AM Debug:
[Dummy.Framework.Notification.ActiveMQ.Tools.ActiveMQTracer.Debug]
[26] ActiveMQ.NMS.Debug:
Connected to localhost:61616 using InterNetwork protocol. 0
1/26/2010 6:42:39 AM Debug: [
Dummy.Framework.Notification.ActiveMQ.Tools.ActiveMQTracer.Info] [26]
ActiveMQ.NMS.Info: Restoring previous transport connection. 0
1/26/2010 6:42:39 AM Debug:
[Dummy.Framework.Notification.ActiveMQ.Tools.ActiveMQTracer.Debug]
[25] ActiveMQ.NMS.Debug:
Parsing type: 1 with:
Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.OpenWire.V1.WireFormatInfoMarshaller 0
1/26/2010 6:42:39 AM Debug:
[Dummy.Framework.Notification.ActiveMQ.Tools.ActiveMQTracer.Debug]
[25] ActiveMQ.NMS.Debug:
Parsing type: 2 with: Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.OpenWire.V3.BrokerInfoMarshaller 0
1/26/2010 6:42:39 AM Debug:
[Dummy.Framework.Notification.ActiveMQ.Tools.ActiveMQTracer.Debug]
[25] ActiveMQ.NMS.Debug:
Parsing type: 30 with: Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.OpenWire.V3.ResponseMarshaller 0
1/26/2010 6:42:39 AM Debug:
[Dummy.Framework.Notification.ActiveMQ.Tools.ActiveMQTracer.Error]
[25] ActiveMQ.NMS.Error:
Unknown response ID: 0 for response: Response[CorrelationId=1] 0
1/26/2010 6:42:39 AM Debug:
[Dummy.Framework.Notification.ActiveMQ.Tools.ActiveMQTracer.Debug]
[25] ActiveMQ.NMS.Debug:
Parsing type: 30 with: Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.OpenWire.V3.ResponseMarshaller 0
1/26/2010 6:42:39 AM Debug:
[Dummy.Framework.Notification.ActiveMQ.Tools.ActiveMQTracer.Error]
[25] ActiveMQ.NMS.Error:
Unknown response ID: 0 for response: Response[CorrelationId=2] 0
1/26/2010 6:42:39 AM Debug:
[Dummy.Framework.Notification.ActiveMQ.Tools.ActiveMQTracer.Debug]
[25] ActiveMQ.NMS.Debug:
Parsing type: 30 with: Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.OpenWire.V3.ResponseMarshaller 0
1/26/2010 6:42:39 AM Debug:
[Dummy.Framework.Notification.ActiveMQ.Tools.ActiveMQTracer.Error]
[25] ActiveMQ.NMS.Error:
Unknown response ID: 0 for response: Response[CorrelationId=3] 0
1/26/2010 6:42:39 AM Debug: [
Dummy.Framework.Notification.ActiveMQ.Tools.ActiveMQTracer.Info] [26]
ActiveMQ.NMS.Info: Sending queued commands... 0
1/26/2010 6:42:39 AM Debug:
[Dummy.Framework.Notification.ActiveMQ.Tools.ActiveMQTracer.Debug]
[26] ActiveMQ.NMS.Debug:
Transport has resumed normal operation. 0
1/26/2010 6:42:39 AM Error:
[Dummy.Framework.Notification.ActiveMQ.Tools.TopicConnection.OnConnectionResumedListener]
[26] ACTIVEMQ: Connection with Broker Resumed 0
1/26/2010 6:42:39 AM Debug:
[Dummy.Framework.Notification.ActiveMQ.Tools.ActiveMQTracer.Debug]
[26] ActiveMQ.NMS.Debug:
Connection established 0
1/26/2010 6:42:39 AM Debug: [
Dummy.Framework.Notification.ActiveMQ.Tools.ActiveMQTracer.Info] [26]
ActiveMQ.NMS.Info: Successfully reconnected to: tcp://localhost:61616/ 0

It seems this "Unknown response ID: 0 for response:
Response[CorrelationId=1]" comes from the transport
filter ResponseCorrelator.
Can this be the cause of the lost subscriptions? Basically after this the
messages start to stack in the embedded broker but they are not dequeued.
Any help or comment on the issue would be greatly appreciated :)
Thank you very much for your help,
Sebastian

--
Sebastien Rodriguez